Mark Meer is best known for his work on the Mass Effect franchise, voicing the male version of the player character Commander Shepard, the entire Vorcha species, Blasto the Hannar Spectre, the Biotic God Niftu Cal, and many more.
He also appears in many other Bioware games, including the Baldur’s Gate and Neverwinter Nights series, Jade Empire, Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age: Awakening and Dragon Age II. Most recently, he returned to the Forgotten Realms for the Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Edition from Beamdog and Overhaul Games, playing a number of roles including new NPC monk Rasaad yn Bashir and the Lord of the Black Pits, Baeloth the Entertainer.
Mark is a writer and performer on CBC Radio’s national sketch comedy program The Irrelevant Show, APTN’s CAUTION: May Contain Nuts, and Superchannel’s Tiny Plastic Men. He is a core member of both the Canadian Comedy Award-winning improvised soap opera Die-Nasty and the world-renowned improv company Rapid Fire Theatre.
And Mark is always delighted by the opportunity to write about himself in the third person.
• 2012: Tiny Plastic Men (October)
• 2012: Mass Effect 3 (Commander Shepard)
• 2010-2012: Caution: May Contain Nuts (Lead)
• 2011: Dragon Age II (Jethann/Hybris/Additional Voices)
• 2010: Dragon Age: Origins – Awakening
• 2010: Mass Effect 2 (Commander Shepard)
• 2009: Dragon Age: Origins (Numerous voices)
• 2007: Mass Effect (Commander Shepard)
How to Hire Mark Meer for an Event
To learn how to hire Mark Meer for an appearance at a comic con or virtual convention, please submit the form to our agency.